DUE TO THE PANDEMIC, OUR ONLINE BOOKING SOFWARE IS INOPERATIVE,
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR ALTERNATIVE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS,
DURING THE LOCKDOWN PERIOD.
1. All PPE as required by RBSS is to be used at all times while in the Club.
2. Consumption of alcohol and its products strictly prohibited. During this time the Bar will remain closed, and there will be no issue of Alcohol.
3. Smoking and use of tobacco products strictly prohibited.
4. Spitting strictly prohibited.
5. Strictly follow social distancing at all times as well as use of face masks.
6. You are responsible to keep the bed and surrounding area clean
7. As required, submit yourself for health checkup at timing indicated by management.
8. Report to management if you develop Covid-19 like symptoms or any other medical condition.
9. Report to management if you find anyone else developing COVID like symptoms or other medical condition
10. Have meals in the designated area at designated time, always maintaining social distancing
Breakfast 8 AM
Lunch 12:30 PM
Dinner 8 PM
Meals will be served at a designated place. There will be a fixed menu of a Vegetarian meal. No room service will be permitted.
The meals will be served in disposable containers. Kindly cooperate with canteen staff for disposable of containers.
11. Follow strict guidelines for maintaining hygiene as per BMC guidelines and posters put up.
12. You cannot leave RBSS premises without permission of management and company. If you leave, re-entry may be denied.
13. If you leave with due permission, you must declare the places you visited upon your return
14. RBSS staff or nominated persons will check temperature at every entry and spray your baggage.
15. On-demand, produce documents as required by RBSS.
16. Due to hygiene reasons, public places like TV room, gym, cafeteria will be closed.
17. In case of use of the elevator, only one person will use the elevator at a time, due to safe distancing.
18. During check out, kindly report to the check- out counter at least two hours before the scheduled time of leaving, to complete the check- out formalities.
19. Check-in and check out is permitted only between 07:00 am to 7:00 pm, as the reception services are limited.
HEALTH DECLARATION BY SEAFARER
Click here to download the Health Declaration by Seafarer
HEALTH DECLARATION BY THE DRIVER
Click here to download the Health Declaration by the Driver
STAFF SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Staff to take utmost precautions and vigilance at all times.
1. All staff should wear disposable masks and nitrile gloves / Rubber cleaning gloves as required.
2. Use designated areas at all times. Cleaning gear / Laundry / waste garbage.
3. Segregate the items used for cleaning.
4. Prior to entry into the room, all required PPE to be used.
5. Disposable bag to use for garbage collection.
6. No contact should be made in the room, once the seafarer checks in. All staff should have minimum contact with the seafarer at all time.
7. Avoid any conversation with the seafarer.
8. No cleaning of the room or entry by any seafarer is to be done by any staff member.-
9. No room service will be provided by a staff member or canteen staff during the seafarer stay.
10. No Laundry service will be available during the stay.
11. Any additional PPE requirements will be the seafarers own responsibility.
Immediately after the seafarer leaves the room, make sure the garbage is disposed of in the designated area. The bed linen if any is to be taken to the designated laundry/area or room, as designated.
As per the Maharashtra government order dated 06/07/20, clubs and hotels are permitted to open occupancy at 33 % of the establishment capacity. In view of this notice, the Seamen’s Club has opened reservations to seafarers at 33% occupancy of the Club capacity. We have already commenced reservations for Seafarers in Transit for crew change only.
The following guidelines will apply.
1. Booking is open to all seafarers holding valid CDC other than for crew change only.
2. The seafarer must posses a COVID 19 NEGATIVE (swab test) from a registered agency validity for a 96 hour period.
3. The initial message from seafarer should contain the name, CDC number, rank, company name, the reason for visit, and copy of COVID TEST certificate and contact numbers at a minimum of 24 hours prior on email Id: email@example.com
4. Date and time of departure have to be given at least 24 hours prior to departure.
5. Room allocation is on a single occupancy basis only.
6. Check-in and check out is permitted only between 07:00 am to 7:00 pm, as the reception services are limited.
7. Room rates (include food, charges for PPE and GST for Grade I and II ). All personal needs will be required to be carried by the seafarer.
8. All rooms are on a single occupancy basis as below:
Grade 1 – With attached Toilet and Bath ( 7 rooms ) - Rs 2800 per day
Grade 2 – Non-A/c with attached Toilet Bath ( 16 rooms) – Rs. 2000 per day
Grade 3 – Non-A/c with common toilet and bath - ( 32 rooms) Rs 800 per day
Room cancellation will be as per club policy of one day charge.
9. Once availability is conveyed, the seafarer is required to make the payment immediately providing us with the reference number of payment.
Cash will be accepted at counter, subject to availability of the room
10. Rooms will be allotted as per booking date receipt coupled with safety requirements.
11. All Charges will be paid in advance by the seafarer directly to the RBSS account.
Our account details as below:
A/C NAME THE ROYAL BOMBAY SEAMENS SOCIETY
A/C NO. 50100099417072
BANK NAME HDFC BANK
BRANCH INDUSTRY HOUSE, OPP REMON HOUSE
IFSC CODE HDFC0000501
12. Meals will be a vegetarian fixed menu and rules of the club will need to be strictly followed.
13. All sanitization requirements will need to be strictly adhered to by the Seafarer during their stay in the Club.
In addition to the above, please advised that during the stay, change of linen will be every 3 days and no room service will be available.
* Cancellation of confirmed booking by 15 days prior notice shall incur no cancellation charge.
* Cancellation of booking between 7 to 14 days prior notice shall incur 50% charge of the room rate.
* Cancellation of booking with less than 7 days prior notice shall incur one day charge of room rate.
* In the event a Seafarer residing at the club is required to curtail his/her stay will incur one day charge of room rate.
* Room rate for above purpose shall be the room rate of the room booked by the seafarer.
* Bookings cannot be postponed or transferred to another name.
*Where a refund is due, Seafarer to provide his/her account number, bank name , address and IFSC code.
* Refund will be made within 7 days by NEFT transfer to seafarers bank or by cheque in the seafarer’s name to his/her home address.
* All refunds will be less, bank charges, if applicable
ROYAL BOMBAY SEAMENS SOCIETY
18, R. KAMANI MARG.,
BALLARD ESTATE, MUMBAI 400038
022-22624960 / 022-22612260